The Account Director is responsible for project management and execution throughout the life cycle of a client’s contract. The Account Director will access and prioritize a client’s needs, develop a plan of action, and execute those measures. The Account Director will define a project’s scope and vision and work closely with other departments to ensure that revenue is maximized, and client satisfaction goals are met.
- Support the goals, vision, and mission of CBI Telecommunications Consultants
- Provide responsive and expert level account management services to customers, enhancing the customer experience.
- Manage assigned clientele to increase client savings and maximize profitability
- Deliver business value with producing quotation(s), site-visits, and developing contracts with potential customers
- Review deliverables and develop accurate and timely reports, in regard to those deliverables
- Identify potential clients and understand their needs
- Develop a strategic sales plan to cultivate accounts; including some travel and on-visits, marketing support, and data analysis
- Develop Statements of Work and ensure timelines are met
- Product presentation of our services
- Create RFP request and follow project to conclusion
- Create customer templates in Excel, including, main custom line assignment, quick hits, progress report, final recommendations and suggestions
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 6 years sales experience, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry (GTEM)
- Telecom knowledge and understanding
- Prior working experience in a Multi-National Corporate sales organization preferred
- Superior sales skills-Must be relentless in the pursuit of sales, proactive, engaging, and self-motivated
- Able to identify potential sales opportunities with current clients
- Ability to create and meet deadlines
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Ability to write and understand Statement of Work (SOW)
- Able to work well under pressure, and with team members in other parts of the organization
- Computer knowledge: familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, Formulas, and Macros
CBI Telecommunications Consultants (CBI), an innovative and rapidly growing company. Established for over 25 years, CBI saves clients millions of dollars auditing telephone and utility bills. CBI works on the client’s behalf offering TEM, technical expertise, bill payment and management, contract negotiation, network optimization and asset inventory. CBI’s passion for success is measured by the value we bring to our clients through an optimized technology infrastructure and the resulting cost reductions.