Procurement/Helpdesk Team Member Job Summary
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must have excellent administrative and organizational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
Procurement/Helpdesk Team Member Responsibilities and Duties
- Process orders
- Take end user calls and assist in activating/processing orders received
- Understand each client’s unique needs
- Follow outline/procedures for each client’s requirements
- Understand and Follow order process
- Document each order according to CBI process
- Suggest changes to make the process more efficient
- Communicate status and resolution with client
- Handle On-call Procurement as needed
Procurement/Helpdesk Team Member Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to both internal and external customers
- An understanding of the telecommunications industry in a minimum of one of the following areas:
- Data / MPLS / Internet
- Client infrastructure / equipment
- IT Technology
- Flexibility to work outside of standard 8am-5:30pm Eastern time zone hours.
- Ability to interface with all levels of internal and external personalities.
- Intermediate to expert experience with Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, Adobe, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow a project from start to finish, meet deadlines, and keep the client informed during the process
- Understand current market trends, rates and products
- Review and understand vendor contract language
- Assist in optimizing client accounts and reports
CBI Telecommunications Consultants (CBI), an innovative and rapidly growing company. Established for over 25 years, CBI saves clients millions of dollars auditing telephone and utility bills. CBI works on the client’s behalf offering TEM, technical expertise, bill payment and management, contract negotiation, network optimization and asset inventory. CBI’s passion for success is measured by the value we bring to our clients through an optimized technology infrastructure and the resulting cost reductions.