Who are we at CBI Telecommunications Consultants…?
CBI has been in business for over 25 years when Founder & CEO, Denise Booms-Pepin started the company out of her basement. We deliver excellence to our clients by understanding their technology and telecommunications needs and priorities. We use our industry knowledge and experience collaborating to identify optimization opportunities and recommend innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs while minimizing costs.
CBI Telecommunications has acquired a number of current certifications:
- AOTMP Efficiency First Certified Solution
- Read more about our most recent re-certification: CBI Telecommunications Consultants Re-Certifies with AOTMP
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certified
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Certified
- Enterprise Technology Management Association (ETMA) Certified
At CBI, it is not accolades or glory that drives us. We are motivated by the proven success and goals achieved by our clients with our assistance. That being said, the awards are certainly appreciated and are a wonderful representation of the lengths every one of our qualified professionals will go to help our clients.
- 2017 AOTMP Summit Top Value Proposition
- 2017 AOTMP Telecom Management Industry Award for Customer Experience
- 2017 Distinguished Business Leader Award – Denise Booms-Pepin
- 2018 ETMA Best Practices Award
Let’s Discuss a Telecom Audit…
Did you know that 95% of companies are overpaying for telecom services? We don’t like to hear that! CBI will provide analysis of incorrect vendor billing, process improvement and increased visibility into assets through our eight-step program:
- CBI Receives Signed Client Agreement
- Request Information from Client
- Requested Information from Vendor
- CBI Analysis
- CBI Client Reports Generated
- Implementation – Client approves changes and CBI implements with vendor
- Maintenance – Savings Validated
- Final Savings Summary Report
Does your company have a need for Telecom Expense Management (TEM)…?
How does this sound? CBI can decrease your Telecom and IT costs, optimize your contracts and help you effectively manage your total telecom environment. Our GTEM® Solutions, with its ability to be multi-platformed and leading industry software provides visibility and control while reducing technology costs. Some benefits of TEM can range from security of company data, to optimize contract negotiations, gain visibility on mobile usage and spend, minimize/eliminate global supplier waste and more.
Here’s some additional resources regarding TEM:
What can a Procurement Team do for you…?
CBI takes the pain out of order placement and management for our clients. We offer three forms of procurement service:
- Ordering & Provisioning
- Move, Add, Change or Delete (MACD)
- Order placements & processing fulfillment
- Help Desk
- A Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk with dedicated Help Desk Agents to act as one single point of contact for customer and end-users
- Advanced Trouble Shooting is available
- Support Desk with global opening hours
- 24/7 Online Ticketing System
- Order Fulfillment Reporting
- Monthly reports with status updates on service requests
Device Depot Services
CBI has now added Mobile Depot services to its portfolio! What do enterprises do with old cell phones? SEND them to CBI! This enables our clients to manage the end of life of their mobile devices, from deporting to destruction. Previously owned devices for emergency use, end of life cash recovery and certified destruction will all be managed by your trusted CBI Team.
Sourcing Projects can be time consuming…
Your companies’ telecom needs are unique, and CBI’s years of experience provide maximum power to negotiate on your behalf. CBI has the most advanced technology review and road mapping for contract negotiations, benchmarking and sourcing engagements. On average our Sourcing services results in a 25%-30% savings.
Could you benefit from a Utility Audit…?
Benefits from a Utility Audit include:
- Recovery of lost funds
- Ongoing savings
- Optimization – Best rate practices
- Cost containment/Cost avoidance
- Increased visibility into utility spend
- Education regarding emerging markets and competitors
CBI will provide analysis of incorrect vendor billing, process improvement and increased visibility into assets. Utility services CBI can audit range from Electricity, Natural Gas and Waste. Our energy consultants team understands rates and regulations for every state/provider, and we specialize in reducing monthly recurring expenses for our clients.
How can we assist you further…?
Today we covered a large portion of our services, but there’s much more we can accomplish for your business. If you’d like to learn more about our services or have any questions, please fill out the bottom form. Our Directors of Business Development will be more than happy to meet with you!
CBI’s Directors of Business Development, Hayley Owczarzak and Danny Bingel