Currently, the United States and many other countries around the world are dealing with a major global pandemic. But you already knew this. With this global pandemic comes changes to our daily lives. As you modify daily operations for customers and team members, we wanted to make known some technology options that can support you in your efforts and keep your business running as usual.
At CBI Telecommunications Consultants we use data analytics from billing, network infrastructure, asset inventory, and end-user behavior to help our clients reduce vendor costs and improve technologies and efficiencies. We are currently working remotely and supporting our clients securely . Below are a handful of options to help you do the same.
Ordering Assistance – Increase/Decrease capacity on your networks where needed.
CBI can work with your preferred vendors, contract rates, and can get the orders placed and services installed as soon as possible, ultimately saving your IT resources time and your company money. Our goal is to help you keep your business running as usual with as little interruption as possible.
Mobility Monitoring – Monitor your data and mobility plans
As your team members work remotely, let us help monitor data pools while keeping your costs in check. If you need mobility hot spots or additional boosters we can help.
Virtual Meeting Options
Many of our clients may find themselves, or their customers requesting virtual meetings instead of in-person meetings. We would be happy to assist you with professional guidance to get started with video conferencing options so that you can meet those requests, without compromising your network with latency.
Other questions we can help with:
Moving Phone System to the Cloud
- Collaborative tools that make virtual communication easier
- How to keep remote work from affecting employee output
- Moving Desktop Workspace to the Cloud
- Remote File Sharing
SOW – MAC-D Ordering Support Services
- CBI will support client with request for moves, add, changes, and disconnects for all locations
- Help Desk, troubleshooting and assistance with repair issues
- Remote worker assistance
- Remote workers/ New Location/Store Acquisitions. This will include:
- Assist with new service setup based on clients process and preferred vendors. CBI will lead order process and arrange installs through billing reconciliation.
- 8-5 MACD support services
- 24/7 Repair assistance, include reporting trouble issues with vendor.
- As needed call cadence with client to review issues report.
- CBI will assist with calls/emails to vendor (to escalate or report time sensitive issues)
In the meantime, we hope everyone is staying safe and working smart. At CBI we are proud to play a small part in helping contain the Coronavirus outbreak by protecting our most vulnerable from this terrible virus through practical work-at-home strategies. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this outbreak.