OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS & TEAM MEMBERS
Along with the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19. We are working, business as usual and can continue supporting our clients securely from any location.
Here are some of the proactive steps we’ve quickly taken to continue to delivering excellence:
- Effective Monday, March 16th, CBI Telecommunications will enact a work-from-home-plan to ensure the health and well-being of our experienced team members.
- In compliance with Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Order, CBI will be extending our current work-from-home-plan until further notice, but at minimum thru the Governor’s order timeframe (thru April 13, 2020).
We wanted to touch on a few options/questions to help you do the same. You can learn more by Contacting CBI and/or reading through our most recent Blog Post.
- Ordering Assistance
- Mobility Monitoring
- Virtual Meeting Options
- Moving Phone System to the Cloud
- Collaborative tools that make virtual communication easier
- How to keep remote work from affecting employee output
- Moving Desktop Workspace to the Cloud
- Remote File Sharing
In the meantime, stay safe, work smart, and know that we are proud to play a small part in helping contain the Coronavirus outbreak and to protect our most vulnerable from this terrible virus through practical work-at-home strategies. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this outbreak.