CBI takes the pain out of order placement and management for your enterprise, including managing your end-of-life asset management process to turn your companies’ old devices into reusable company assets, or cash.
CBI has now added Mobile Depot services to its portfolio! What do enterprises do with old cell phones? SEND them to CBI! This enables our clients to manage the end of life of their mobile devices, from deporting to destruction. Previously owned devices for emergency use, end of life cash recovery and certified destruction will all be managed by your trusted CBI Team.
CBI Telecommunications is reliable and professional. We are critical thinkers who value a transparent and honest relationship with our clients. Schedule an appointment with one of our experts to learn more — we are genuinely interested in talking with you about your organization’s state of telecommunications!
Procurement Success Story
With over 1,700 wireless devices and service technicians traveling to maintain restaurant equipment in all 50 states, this client recognized that their procurement person was overwhelmed with wireless orders, vendor management issues and internal employee questions.
They interviewed several TEM and WEM companies and selected CBI Telecommunications Consultants (CBI) to handle their moves, adds changes and disconnects from a wireless perspective.
CBI Procurement Services. In addition CBI also performed an audit an optimization of all wireless and Wireline services.
- Reduce the time spent handling orders
- Efficiency by handling vendor issues
- Knowledge of vendor processes (including escalations)
- Continually audit invoices to insure all charges are billed correctly
- Ensure international rate plans are applied and removed as needed
- Enforce wireless approval process is adhered to by all employees
- Higher level of end user satisfaction, quicker response time
Solution – The CBI Results
By using CBI for procurement services, this client was able to reduce the frustration and time spent ordering and changing out devices. Their internal staff was able to spend more time on other pressing business needs.
- Cost Reduction of $210,000 annually
- Represents an overall reduction from the audit and optimization of 21.5%
- Reduction in Wireless Procurement Cost savings of 56%